AA Roadwatch Up-to-the-minute live traffic &
travel information for every city & county in Ireland.
From Cork Airport.
- Turn left out of the airport, and go down the hill to the large
- Take the 4th. turning off the roundabout (dual
carriageway - direction Dublin & Waterford).
- Continue straight on this road, & at the end of the dual
carriageway after the tunnel, go straight ahead at the roundabout
(direction Fermoy & Dublin on the N8/M8).
Continue on this road all the way to the first exit in the direction
- As you enter Fermoy, go straight through the first traffic
lights & down the hill. At the second traffic lights in the
main square, go straight ahead (direction Tallow)
- After leaving the town, the road goes through an S-bend &
up a hill. At the top, take the first turning left (sign-posted
for the Lodge), & follow this road for about 7 miles,
you see the Blackwater river immediately on your left right next to the road.
- Continue on about half a mile (ľkm.) and take
the first turning right and go about 100m up the hill, & take the first turning
right into the Lodge entrance.