Up-to-the-minute live traffic &
travel information for every city & county in Ireland.
From Dublin Airport and Dun Laoghaire.
- Follow the signs for the M50
(Circular road) & M7/N7 (direction The South & Cork).
- Continue on the M7 past Kildare, Monasterevin & Portlaoise & thereafter the M8 (direction Cork).
- continue on the M8 all the way as far as Mitchelstown.
- Leave the M8 at the second exit for Mitchelstown - Junction
13 & follow the signs for Kilworth. This is the old Dublin road.
- Several miles on, & after passing the Corbett Court restaurant on your
right, take the next turning left, signed R667 Kilworth & Lismore.
straight through Kilworth village, down through an S-bend. Keep to the
right at the stone bridge following the sign for Ballyduff.
- At the T-junction about half a mile further on,
turn left onto the R666 direction Ballyduff.
- In Ballyduff village, turn right, go down and
cross the bridge over the Blackwater and turn immediately right. Go about 1 mile
along this road, take the (first) turning left
and then turn right about 100m on
into the Lodge entrance.